Thursday, July 2, 2015

First Post

       This post will officially be my first blog post, ever. There are a few reasons why I've started this blog...

       One is to post problems and solutions to any programming related issues and other computer related problems; so that other people that may have the same issue can possibly stumble upon my solution and remedy their problem. Or at least apply the solution to a similar situation they're experiencing.

       Second reason is so that I have an outlet to just post anything regarding the development of software, random technologies and the many idiosyncrasies of different programming languages.

       Last but not least, is to allow for opportunities to discuss my passion (software development) with people who have the same passion as me; or that I can present material in my blog that will interest readers with the same passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting 60gb of Json Data into MySql

The other day I had write a 60gb Json file to a MySql database. The data was already clean and deduped, so all that had to be done was to wr...